RESEARCH CAPACITY BUILDING
The BHUDRH provides research training and support in health research for staff, local practitioners, and health science & allied health students on clinical placement.
Training and support at the BHUDRH include:
- Research Capacity Building Programs (in partnership with the Far West Local Health District and with the Health Education Training Institute NSW)
The key objectives of these partnerships are to:
- Increase the pool of rural health researchers by up-skilling staff, local practitioners, students and early career researchers
- Support high quality health care research and ensure its relevance to policy and practice by aligning it with identified needs and priorities
- Disseminate and facilitate the uptake of evidence in policy and practice
- Educational activities such as research seminars and workshops, along with support and mentoring for staff, novice health researchers and students on placement in western and far west NSW.
- The BHUDRH Higher Degree Program.
For more information, please contact:
Dr Emily Saurman